Sign in or
We had the opportunity to talk to all seventh graders over the course of two weeks. Their questions were insightful, informative and highly enthusiastic. The list below is what was captured at all five meetings, including repeated topics/questions.
- Not supported by Vartek
- Lap cases
- What kind of laptop can we bring?
- When will this start?
- Are we going to use them next year?
- What happens if it gets stolen?
- Should we bring our chargers and other things to keep them working?
- Can we use I touches and things like that?
- What kind of OS and software do we have to have?
- Are we going to take our laptops everywhere?
- What if my laptop is big and does not fit in locker?
- Will a laptop bag count as a backpack?
- Are we going to have the Nagel Firewall installed?
- Will these replace our notebooks, and stuff?
- Can we use Internet Explorer or FireFox?
- Can we bring a sleeve instead of backpack?
- Are we going to have to have a CD to install to get on Internet?
- So the Firewalls are going to be on the Internet? (Filters?)
- Is there any way we can get a discount on computers?
- Are we going to have to have Hard Drive back – up in case everything crashes?
- Are we going to be blocked at home? (Internet Filters)
- What about different OS?
- How will we print?
- I have an HP mini – will that be OK? (netbooks?)
- Will we have to use our log in?
- Does it have to be?
- If we were to go paperless can we e-mail?
- Tablet and PC’s
- Possibly move “Boot Camp” to Friday Night?
- This is Optional?
- Increase access to Technology
- Hope: Everyone will have access?
- Homework : Charge Computer
- You can carry Computer bag in Hallway?
- Can we bring to study tables?
- Can we also bring in an I Touch because you can use it to access the Internet?
- What if it gets stolen?
- If we have had a laptop for a while do we have to listen to “how to use it”, “safety “etc.?
- My mom thought you had to buy the schools computer.
- What about a Mac?
- What kind of laptop do you recommend?
- Can we take notes on them?
- Will the computer be hooked up to a printer at school?
- Are we going to do HW on our laptop?
- How will we use them?
- What tools will we use?
- How will we learn?
- Do you have to bring it every day?
Latest page update: made by charrod
, Aug 2 2011, 9:32 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Partnership for Powerful Learning Home
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page