Sign in or
- Project team compiles research on student-owned device programs.
- Forest Hills Board of Education approves pilot project.
- Project leads meet with parents of incoming seventh graders to provide an overview of project.
- Informational letter sent home to parents of incoming seventh graders
- Professional development planning takes place for the 2010-2011 school year to prepare staff for pilot project. PD will take the form of both face-to-face and virtual opportunities.
- Professional development to prepare staff for pilot project.
- Additional wireless access points and guest network are installed.
- Parent Device Meeting where parents will take a look at a variety of personal computing options. The differences between netbooks, notebooks and tablet pcs will be explained.
- It's About the Learning-Parent Session
- Parent Tool Workshops
- Student/Parent/Teacher camps-Participants will learn about caring for devices, digital citizenship, and navigating the internet safely an ethically, as well as the educational uses of technology.
- Project formally launched.
- Camps-January 8 and January 21-Mandatory for those students bringing devices in. Choose one date.
- Imagining the classroom when technology is more accessible
Latest page update: made by charrod
, Aug 2 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Partnership for Powerful Learning Home
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page